4:45 - Report Time
Competition Uniform with Ball Caps (always bring ball caps)
10:30 - ETA back to Coffman
7:00am - Report in Street Clothes (Bring Competition Uniform)
1:15 - Perform
2:15 - Leave for Local High School
2:30 - Arrive at School (Sleep, Homework, etc)
5:30 - Diner at School
Possible Finals Performance
ETA - Back to Coffman is 1:45am
Location of Contest:
Contest will be held at Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
Please Note the Following:
- Students need to bring a "sack lunch" to eat at a Rest Area.
- Students will be fed dinner paid through your booster fee.
- Students should bring a pillow and homework. We will spend the afternoon at a local high school resting, doing homework and having a meal.
- A "Finals" performance is not guaranteed at this type of an event. We will notify you via the "Remind" text if and when we made Finals.
- This is a late return time. (Sorry...) Please make arrangements for picking up your child at the designated time that will be sent by Remind text.
- Check Music For All's Website for ticket information: http://www.musicforall.org/what-we-do/boa-marching-championships/ticket-information-2
We need to be exact in how we approach the hem of the pants. Please do not guess where to put the hem. See pictures below and understand there are two places to adjust the pant length. One is snaps at the bottom of the pant leg and the other is with the suspenders. Please be careful in not applying an extremely hot iron to the pants. The pants will burn.
Band on the Run - 5K!!!
Don’t miss out on a great family event on October 6 as the 5th annual Band on the Run 5K steps off! This run/walk is for all ages and fitness levels from a competitive run to a slow paced stroll through Glacier Ridge Metro Park. The Kazoo March is a great time for our future band members. We will connect with the Dublin community as we are serenaded by our favorite band members. There is still time to get a t-shirt and medal and the goodie bag contents this year are AMAZING! Don’t miss out. Help us reach our goal of 200 participants this year.
Color Guard Individual Pictures
Monday, Oct. 1 at 2:50
Senior Picture is Mandatory and all others if interested. Bring your forms.
Oct. 1 Sectionals for Winds and Color Guard - 3:00 - 5:00
COLOR GUARD IS TAKING THEIR INDIVIDUAL PICTURES (Seniors is Mandatory and others if interested)
Oct. 2 Practice 3:10 - 5:30
Oct. 3 Sectionals for Percussion - 3:00 - 5:00
Oct. 4 Practice 3:10 - 5:30
Oct. 5 HOMECOMING
Oct. 6 Band on the Run 5K - Morning
Future Dates To Remember:
Sept. 29 - Full Day for Bands of America Competition at Bowling Green
Oct. 6 - Band on the Run 5K (morning)
Oct. 12 - Band Parents' Night
Oct. 13 - Full Day for Bands of America Competition at Canton Hall of Fame Stadium
Oct. 26 - Senior Night
Oct. 27 - OMEA State Finals
Ways to Volunteer
Below is the Sign-Up genius for spots to help make our program strong! Thanks to everyone for all their efforts. In knowing that our families are busy, we truly appreciate you taking the time to help!